Tadarise 60 MG
$104.00 – $272.00
|Active Ingredient(Generic Name):
|Sunrise Remedies Pvt Ltd
|10 Tablets in 1 Strip
|6 To 15 days
What Is Tadarise 60 mg? What Is It Used For?
Millions of men who find that they have erectile dysfunction symptoms, resort to doing all kinds of things like erectile dysfunction exercises and what not. The thing is that when men find out that they suffer from impotence in men, they go crazy and start to panic. But, this need not be the case with you. If you find out you are impotent, then you can get help right here.
This help is available in the form of a wonder drug called Tadarise, which can be procured in various doses like a very minimal dose such as Tadarise 2.5 mg and also a large dose such as Tadarise 60 mg. This drug contains the active ingredient Tadalafil, which is responsible for increasing the flow of blood into your penis and giving you a hard on that is really very powerful and thus letting you have sex for a long time.
What Are The Side Effects Of Tadarise 60 mg?
This drug is used by men from all corners of the globe in varying doses like Tadarise 40mg or even smaller dosages such as Tadarise 5mg and these men have not experienced side effects. But if you take this medication and see side effects, then you need to consult a doctor immediately.
Some men who take this medication, could possibly see certain side effects such as flushing, increased thirst, nasal congestion, pain in the limbs, light-headedness due to sudden movements, headaches, temporary visual abnormalities, nausea, urinary tract infections, muscle pain, dizziness, dyspepsia, temporary heat rashes and backaches.
What Precautions Are Required To Take Tadarise 60 mg?
- If you decide to take any medication, it is vital that you know the precautions required to take it. These are the precautions you need to be aware of, if you plan on taking this drug:
- If you are on alpha-blockers, this medication is not for you.
- If you are taking any kind of recreational drugs, you should not take this medicine.
- If you have a history of stroke, Tadarise 60 mg is not for you.
- If you suffer from hypertension, you cannot take this remedy.
- If you suffer from a hardon that is painful and prolonged (priapism), this drug is not for you.
- If you take nitrate drugs, you cannot take Tadarise 60 mg.
- If you have penis abnormalities, you cannot take this remedy.
- If you are consuming large amounts of alcohol, this drug cannot be taken by you as your energy level would be reduced and you would find it tough to get a proper erection.
- If you are suffering from high blood pressure, you should not take this medicine.
- If you suffer from any kind of disease to your heart, liver or kidneys, this is not a drug for you.
What Is The Dosage Of Tadarise 60 mg? How To Take It?
This drug is available in the form of a pill and it can be taken with a glass of water, with or without food. The correct dose of this drug for you, would be based on your age and also on your past and present medical condition. The ideal person to advise you on what is the best dose of this drug for you, would be your doctor.
The best time for you to take this medication would be around 60 minutes before you want to engage in sexual activities. The drug takes about 30 minutes to start working, after it has been consumed. The drug can show its effects for as long as 36 hours and as it is strong, you can take it just once in 48 hours.