Zhewitra 10 MG
$79.00 – $131.00
|Active Ingredient (Generic Name):||Vardenafil|
|Manufacturer:||Sunrise Remedies Pvt Ltd|
|Packaging:||10 Tablets in 1 Strip|
|Delivery Time||6 To 15 days|
What Is Zhewitra 10 mg Tablet? What Is It Used For?
Chances are that if you are suffering from impotence in men, it is very likely that you might have seen a male doctor specialist and for that matter, you might even have done an erectile dysfunction test. But, if you are suffering from erectile dysfunction, relax, help is at hand and it is available to you right here in the form of Zhewitra 10 mg Tablet.
Zhewitra is a drug that improves the flow of blood to your penis and gives you a very powerful erection, letting you have very pleasurable sex, for a long time period. Men all over the world are using this drug and discovering much to their delight that it works wonders for them, in dealing with weakness of man in bed and treating ED.
What Are The Side Effects Of Zhewitra 10 mg Tablet?
Men from all parts of the planet have used this drug in varying doses like Zhewitra 10 and even in much lesser doses such as Zhewitra 10 mg and generally, no side effects have been noticed. If you take this drug and see side effects, be sure to see a physician at once.
It could be possible that side effects may be seen in some men who take this drug and these could include an upset stomach, runny nose, indigestion, headaches, blurry vision, back pains, stuffy nose, flushing and dizziness.
What Are The Precautions Needed To Take Zhewitra 10 mg Tablet?
It is important that you know the precautions to be taken, when you wish to take any medication. Here are the precautions you need to be aware of, if you plan on taking this treatment:
- If you have had a stroke in the past 6 months, this is not a drug for you.
- If you have liver problems, you must not take this medicine.
- If you suffer from dehydration, you cannot take this remedy.
- If you suffer from an erection that is painful or prolonged (priapism), you must not take Zhewitra 10 mg Tablet.
- If you suffer from stomach ulcers that are active, then this drug is not for you.
- If you suffer from eye problems such as an unexpected decrease in your vision or retinitis pigmentosa, you must not take this medicine.
- If you suffer from low blood pressure or high blood pressure, you should not take this remedy.
- If you have any kind of bleeding diseases, Zhewitra 10 mg Tablet is not meant for you.
- If you suffer from kidney problems, this drug is not meant for you.
- If in the past 6 months, you have suffered from heart failure or angina or chest pains or an unusual heartbeat that was life threatening, you cannot take this treatment.
- If you suffer from leukemia, sickle cell anemia or multiple myeloma, this drug is not for you.
NOTE: However, if you suffer from any of the above problems and you still wish to take this drug, you need to consult your doctor first.
What Is The Dosage Of Zhewitra 10 mg Tablet? How To Take It?
This drug is available in the form of a pill and you need to take it by placing it on your tongue and allowing it to melt totally. You must not break the tablet or smash it. You must not take this tablet with liquid.
The ideal time for you to take this drug is about an hour before you desire to have sex. The drug takes around 30 minutes to start having an effect. The effects of the drug can last for up to as much as 5 hours. It is vital for you to note that you can take this drug only once in 24 hours. When you take this drug, you must not take grape juice or grapefruit, unless your doctor has allowed you to do so.
The best person to advise you on what the right dosage of this drug for you would be, is your doctor. But, the correct dose of the drug for you, would also depend on your age, as well as on your present and past medical condition.